TD0584: Update to FDP APC_EXT.1 Video Tests
FDP_APC_EXT.1, MOD VI SD v1.0
FDP_APC_EXT.1 Test 3-VI requires native video protocol cables which contradicts step 8 for using an HDMI sink test device for DVI signals. A DVI sink test device should be used, which is any device with DVI ports that can analyze the DDC pin, parse out the I2C protocol, and verify no MCCS data is being passed.
FDP_APC_EXT.1 Test 5-VI requires capturing EDID memory to show it is not modified at any point. Step 11 requires all EDID results to be identical, but EDID captures when the TOE is powered off will be null, and therefore Step 11 will fail. Step 7 null captures should not be identical.
Supporting Document for VI PP-Module v1.0 is modfied as follows (additions indicated using underline, deletions indicated using strikethrough):
FDP_APC_EXT.1 Test 3-VI
Step 8: Connect the following testing device based on the display video protocol being tested at the peripheral display interface:
1. DisplayPort – DisplayPort AUX channel analyzer in series between the display and the TOE
2. HDMI/DVI-I/-DVI-D – HDMI sink test device
3. USB Type-C with DisplayPort as Alternate Function – USB sniffer in series between the display and the TOE
4. VGA – VGA sink test device
5. DVI-I/DVI-D – DVI sink test device
FDP_APC_EXT.1 Test 5-VI
Step 11: Collect all 20 EDID file captures, compare them bit-by-bit, and verify that they are all identical excluding null captures recorded in Step 7.
See issue description.